Mandatory restrictions - Provincewide - Revised April 7
Eligible participants include:
- youth 18 years old and under
- members of a collegiate or university athletic program
- coaches or trainers
Limited group physical activities allowed
- Lessons, practices and physical conditioning activities are allowed for indoor and outdoor minor sports/activities and school athletics (for example, school sport activities that are outside of a physical education class or related part of the school curriculum).
- Games are not allowed.
- Only one youth group can occupy an indoor playing surface at a time (for example, arenas, fields, courts or pools)
- Maximum of 10 total individuals, including all coaches, trainers, and participants.
- An outdoor playing surface (for example, arena, field, court or swimming pool) may be occupied by more than one youth group, as long as 3-metres of physical distancing can be maintained between groups of 10 and the groups do not intermingle.
- Physical distancing must be maintained between participants at all times:
- 3 metres physical distance for indoor activities
- 2 metres physical distance for outdoor activities
- coaches or trainers may enter physical distancing space for brief interactions with participants (for example, to correct form or technique)
- Participants must be masked at all times, except during high intensity physical activity. Coaches and trainers must remain masked at all times.
- Access to change rooms must be limited, including accelerated arrival and departure, emergencies (for example, first aid) and washroom use.
K-12 schools and post-secondary institutions are allowed to use off-site facilities to support curriculum-related educational activities.