1) The CDMFA will provide the cones
2) The CDMFA will provide the yard marker
3) The HOME team will provide the ball
4) The HOME team will provide a volunteer to hold the yard marker
5) Teams are responsible for their own trainers but as always are encouraged to work together.
6) Teams should set up between the fields (between the hashes) and leave the outside of the field for the cameras and the yard markers.
7) Teams can have one person with a camera on the outside of the field or between the 45 yard lines.
8) Fans are to stay in the stands, and not come on the field.
9) Teams are very welcome to play extra downs if they can do so in their time slot. (1-2 and 2:30 to 3:30).
10) Teams can warm up on the field for 20 minutes prior to their start time (12:40-1:00 and 2:10-2:30)