Football Alberta Membership
via Football Alberta Membership Page
Capital District Minor Football Association Registration Details ONLY (see below)
NEW: In order to simplify the amount of forms and duplication, Registration and Payment procedure will be as follows for all CDMFA Atom, PeeWee, Bantam and Spring Community Football CDMFA teams:
- We all recognize that our goal is to gain an accurate team roster count and list while minimizing manual data entry with multiple data sources.
- Clubs (or associations that may include Atom/PeeWee/Bantam or SAMFA, etc.) are now required to submit to us an electronic list of your team(s) that includes players, coaches, executive/board, other team personal. This list can be exported from your own databases or input into excel and sent to us via email.
- Use the same Excel format file that you use for CDMFA registration.
- Team Excel Lists MUST be sent into our office at the end of each month as per…May 31, June 30, Aug 31 and September 30. We will have access to CDMFA registration lists for fall final rosters for Provincials.
- If any name is not on the list you send in to us then they are not insured or registered as a member. You don’t want to be in a situation where a player gets hurt in spring, files a claim in the fall and you have not included this player on your list…the player would not have insurance and a liability issue could result towards your team (considering the player thought they were covered by insurance).
- No players can be removed from the list, only added. We require final counts from each team for insurance and membership number purposes.
- Football Alberta uses the contact information in the database to email coaches/team personal about coaching clinics, player development camps, football related info only, etc. Please ensure that coaches/personal email addresses are accurate if they would like to receive this information.
- SPRING LEAGUE - All teams will be invoiced for final payment in the spring before end of season.
- EMAIL TEAM LISTS TO Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSURANCE CLAIMS INFORMATION
All insurance claims must follow this sequence:
- Alberta Health Care (first to phone and claim) - If Alberta Health Care does not cover then call;
- Blue Cross (second to phone and claim if you have this plan) - If Blue Cross does not cover everything then call;
- Parents Employer health Plan (third to phone and claim) - If parents employer health plan does not cover or covers only a portion then call;
- Football Alberta (our plan will cover the approved claim or balance owing from another plan)
- Football AB Accident Claim Form may be downloaded from our website. Call our office for the policy number.
- Notify Football Alberta of any claims (name & injury of player) being submitted as well as following the instructions sheet and athletic accident claim form.
- All information must be filled out and sent to the address on the claim form as well as a copy to Football Alberta. You must ask Football Alberta for the Group Policy Number in order to file.
- AMBULANCE: If one of your players requires an ambulance, make sure you get that player the claim form with instructions in case the parents do not have proper coverage.
- Insurance is not valid unless player, coach, other personel’s name is listed on team registration form on file in our office.
Any further information please contact Football Alberta.
Download a Claim Form.